3 Years, from 01.08.
Trainee IT specialist for system integration m/w/x
If this sounds like you...
- Completed university entrance qualification or a good certificate of secondary education or your degree is about to be completed
- Fun and interest in IT and digital innovations
- Initial experience with hardware and software (through IT subjects at school, private projects or an internship in a company) is an advantage
- Want to get involved with people and their different IT skills and help them with problems
- Open nature and independent way of working
- Good analytical and linguistic skills
Solook forward to ...
Modern working environment, connection to public transport, free parking.
Holiday and Christmas bonus, promotional bonus for referral of new colleagues.
Flexible work schedule, Fair record keeping system for hours worked, 30 days vacation.
Operating doctor, service bike leasing
Regular training depending on area of expertise, continuing education opportunities.
Fair chances for lateral hires
- The vocational training starts on 01.08.2022
- The duration of the vocational training is 3 years
- You will attend the vocational school in Detmold in block lessons
- Support of individual user support for questions about IT
- You will learn the maintenance of hardware and software in IT
- We guarantee the high takeover rate and thus a long-term perspective in an open and modern business environment
- You support the further development of our IT infrastructure and user support
- During the vocational training you will network with experts from related specialist departments such as administration and production