3.5 Years, from 01.08.
Dual student in Electrical Engineering m/w/x
If this sounds like you...
- Specialized High School Maturity, Higher School Certificate (A Levels)
- Basic technical understanding, preferably first experience through internship or comparative
- Enjoy working in a motivated and qualified team
- Open nature and independent way of working
- Good analytical and linguistic skills
Solook forward to ...
Modern working environment, connection to public transport, free parking.
Holiday and Christmas bonus, promotional bonus for referral of new colleagues.
Flexible work schedule, Fair record keeping system for hours worked, 30 days vacation.
Operating doctor, service bike leasing
Regular training depending on area of expertise, continuing education opportunities.
Fair chances for lateral hires
Vocational training as an electronics technician for devices and systems as well as studies in the Bachelor's degree program in Electrical Engineering- at the OWL University of Technology
- Your training starts on the 01st of August of each year.
- The duration of the training is three and a half years and runs from the 2nd year of training parallel to the studies.
- You will complete the first year of training as an electronics technician for devices and systems in the field of electronics manufacturing of our company. Your focus is on independent information, planning, production and control as well as error analysis. You will work in individual customer-specific projects in which development, production, programming and measurement are carried out.
- During the first year of training, you will attend the vocational school in Detmold in block lessons. Theoretical content is taught in school blocks of 4-5 weeks parallel to our company
- The vocational training as an electronics technician for devices and systems ends with the passing of the final exam after 3 ½ years of training.
- The dual education program at FH OWL begins with the lectures for the winter semester after a 12-month vocational training phase and ends with the bachelor's exam.
- During your studies, you usually attend lectures at TH OWL four days a week. One day a week you are in our company for practical training.
- The dual education program usually lasts 8 semesters and includes the 12-month vocational training phase.