Civil engineeringworker m/w/xYou're not a Softy? then not only help to secure the road traffic, but also to keep it up to date.
If this sounds like you...
- Completed training as a civil engineer or road builder
- Ideally, you have sound experience in the field of underground and pipeline construction (lateral entry possible)
- You are up to the job description and the physical stress
- You have the necessary motivation and willingness to learn
- You are in possession of a valid driving license, preferably of class BE or C1E
- You are ready to travel
Solook forward to ...
Modern working environment, connection to public transport, free parking.
Holiday and Christmas bonus, promotional bonus for referral of new colleagues.
Flexible work schedule, Fair record keeping system for hours worked, 30 days vacation.
Operating doctor, service bike leasing
Regular training depending on area of expertise, continuing education opportunities.
Fair chances for lateral hires
And if that's what your heart beats for ...
- Production of mast and control cabinet foundations
- Underground and pipeline construction (Pipeline roads)
- Manufacture of cable trenches
- Paving/asphalt works
- Cable pull